- Make sure to get your T-Shirt Orders in by Thursday, February 13th! Click here for the link to the t-shirt order form
2/5 - PLIMPTON IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!! Streets are not great so PLEASE ask your parents for a ride. DO NOT DRIVE YOURSELF IN WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! If your parent can drive, please call your buddies… we have a great opportunity to make up for lost time!
- Martin Luther King Holiday - Monday 1/20 – We will be meeting this Monday and following the Saturday build season schedule. See you then!
- Emergency Student Meeting on Tuesday 1/21 - Everyone, FTC and FRC, MUST attend an emergency meeting this Tuesday immediately after the period 2 final! Please also note that we are expecting students to follow their regularly scheduled times over the mid-terms week.
- NEW BUILD SEASON EXPECTATIONS – We are entering the 3rd week of the build and falling behind. We are therefore asking every student involved in the FRC robot build to take on an additional after school (early shift) in the coming weeks. Please think about which time you can do and let Mr. Scott or Mr. Hinck know what day will work for you during our emergency meeting this Tuesday.
- Lunch & Dinner Sign-ups: We are covered for this weekend (1/18), but still need food for this Monday (1/20) and next weekend. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out the ‘Lunch and Dinner Sign-up’ sheet on the ‘Parents’ page of the website and email Sue Kelley or Fred Hinck with a date that works for you. THANKS!!
- Parents Meeting – 1/14 @ 7pm in room 2302 WHS
Click HERE for the Agenda
*Check Parents Page for STIMS Student Information and Register your son/daughter